- Students analyze goaltender statistics in last year’s World Junior Tournament to calculate the save percentage for the goalie in each game.
Home Team Attendance
- Students use estimation strategies and number sense to estimate the attendance of a National Hockey League team in a Canadian hockey market
Basic Facts Hockey Puzzle – Fractions
- Students match the improper fractions to the related mixed number to discover the name of a Hockey Canada player.
- Students will use a repertoire of math strategies to solve decimal multiplication and division problems.
Hockey Puzzle – Percentages
- Students match the fraction and decimal to the related percentage to discover the name of the Hockey Canada player.