Mississauga Reps 3, Vancouver NE Chiefs 2 (SO)
Cantonniers de Magog 5, Notre Dame Hounds 4
Moncton Flyers 9, Sydney Rush 4
Next games - Saturday, May 21:
- Semifinal 1: Cantonniers de Magog (2) vs. Notre Dame Hounds (3) (6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT)
- Semifinal 2: Moncton Flyers (1) vs. Mississauga Reps (4) (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT)
TSN and RDS, the official broadcast partners of Hockey Canada, will broadcast the championship game on May 22; please check local listings for details. Both semifinals will be livestreamed at HockeyCanada.ca/TELUSCup.
“Advancing to the semifinals means everything to us. We knew that we would face a lot of great teams in the tournament and we have lost a few tough games, but to play on the weekend is an accomplishment in itself for our players and hopefully we can carry over our strong play from today into our next game.”
- Mississauga Reps head coach Shawn Snider on clinching a semifinal berth
“To be one of the top four teams in Canada is a point of pride for our group, and it’s an honour to represent Quebec on the national stage. Our goal is to win our semifinal game and advance to the gold medal game, but I’m really proud to be part of this team regardless.”
- Shawn Pearson (Cantonniers de Magog) on his team improving to 4-1
“We’ve proven that we can compete with any team here, but at the end of the day that means nothing when the puck drops tomorrow and it becomes a new tournament. Our main goal is to win a championship and that’s all we’re focused on as we head into the biggest game of our season.”
- Luke Patterson (Moncton Flyers) on his team’s confidence after being undefeated in the preliminary round
For more information on the 2022 TELUS Cup, please visit HockeyCanada.ca or follow along via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.