|CMYK - C 10 M 100 Y 100 K 10|
|CMYK - C 20 M 20 Y 20 K 100|
|PANTONE - 186 C|
|PANTONE - Process Black C|
|RGB - R 199 G 28 B 34|
|RGB - R 0 G 0 B 0|
|HEX - #CC3333|
|HEX - #000000|
|The stroke around the leaf is the same width as the hockey stick|
The logo must always be protected on all sides by a negative or white space no smaller than 200% the height of the Canada word mark. This exclusion zone must be free of all non-branded graphic or copy elements, and is to be respected under all circumstances. These protection space requirements apply to all versions of the logo.
|Do not alter the digital file in any way. Only use the versions of the logo
available as digital files, as any other version is considered non-conforming.
The following are typical examples of improper use of the logo:
|Hockey Canada Logo
|All use of this logo needs to be approved by Hockey Canada.|
|Basic colour reproduction rules:|
|• The Standard version should be used for four colour process printing.
• The Standard, Pantone and Greyscale versions of the logo all have a white key-line for printing on a non-white background.
• The Pantone version should be used for spot colour printing and two colour printing.
• The Foil emboss version is the only allowable monochrome version. It should only be used for special circumstances such as varnishes and embossment.
• In applications requiring less than full, four colour reproduction, the Greyscale version is to be used.
• The Red wordmark and White wordmark are to be used for embroidering only.